I love my dog.

ryebread

If any of you are bored.......take a look at my baby. This is Harlan Pepper

[hr]
>My Dogma
His gallery isn't finished yet but, at least it's a start. :)
Please feel free to share some pics of your other pets if you want to.

lovethesea

cute pup. I wish we could have a dog. Very sweet little face.
A little shepperd in there somewhere? Not very spoiled huh? :D

kreach

That is a precious puppy! He certainly looks spoiled... and if he isn't, he should be! :D

kzlen

I like the name of the thread, very to the point . I love my dog too, had him for 6 yrs. very smart dog. Id like to know what kind of dog he is too

kingbrd1

mine patiently waiting for her new 'pets' to arrive, knows something is missing but not sure what...

ryebread

Cool pets guys.
Harlan is actually half Boxer, half Lab. He is now 11 months old and yes he is spoiled to death. :D

robchuck

Cute dog...
Does the name have anything to do with Christopher Guest's character from Best in Show??

ryebread

Originally posted by RobChuck
Cute dog...
Does the name have anything to do with Christopher Guest's character from Best in Show??

Walnut, Pinenut, Macadamia nut........:D :D

fishman830

aww dvs, i had a cockatiel that looked just like yours.. his name was houdini, he just died the other day, he got hurt on the cage

ryebread

Originally posted by doodle1800
Rye - what program do you use to create your web pages?

Hey Rich - I am just using smugmug (www.smugmug.com) right now to host some images while I build my new website. It works great.......very easy to use.

fishman830

Originally posted by DvSKiN
then he usta not been as good as houdini in escaping cages, huh??? Just playing!! LoL I've had chuckie for like 10 years now!

houdini figured out how to get out of the cage even when wrapped in chicken wire, he was a great bird, only hand tamed one

dugan

Well it seems we have a theme going... Pug #3 on the thread... this is my boy, Jeter. :)
Katie