I need advice.

fishdude14

I am going to buy an anemone for my clarkii clowns. I have a neon bulb on hold. I'm going to Mexico this weekend. The guy who lives across the street is taking care of my tanks, he is very knowlegable with fish. Should I buy the anemone now or wait till after I get back from Mexico.

dogstar

:notsure: A neon bulb? I dont think an anemone will do very well with a neon bulb only cause I have never heard of useing one on a reef tank. Anyone esle?:thinking:

backstab

Originally posted by Dogstar
:notsure: A neon bulb? I dont think an anemone will do very well with a neon bulb only cause I have never heard of useing one on a reef tank. Anyone esle?:thinking:

Maybe the Neon Bulb IS the anemone.....

dogstar

:eek: Wait, I read again and maybe you mean a neon bubble tip anemone on hold at LFS. If so then depends on tank conditions and lighting. If alls good then yes. If the anemone is healthy now then if you put it in to a healthy tank then it should not need any special care for a while other than feeding but if it dies while your gone, it can wipe out the whole tank if not removed immideatly.