I need an overflow

jake15

you can make your own. It isnt too hard. All you have to do is buy the size acrylic you need then use a router to route out the teeth. Then you can bend it using a propane torch. Then i sprayed mine with kyrlon fusion paint. Heres the one i built for my 29.

jake15

After you make the box you can drill the of back your tank or have someone else do it for you. Place your durso pipe, then silicon the overflow box on.

46bfinga

I replied to your post over at ARC.i have a 700gph lifereef that has never seen water if your interested.

saltyvt

I got one too, has seen water had it in my 55. heres a pic....Its really dirty I am sorry haven't had time to clan it out yet......

gunrunner

Originally Posted by 46bfinga
I replied to your post over at ARC.i have a 700gph lifereef that has never seen water if your interested.

IF HE DOESNT TAKE. HOW MUCH TO 30204.

reefer1970

I have one. I think it is rated for 600gph. It's the "u" tube type. I can send you some pics if you are interested.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by saltyVT
I got one too, has seen water had it in my 55. heres a pic....Its really dirty I am sorry haven't had time to clan it out yet......

how much you want for it?
Stdreb27@shsu.edu

46bfinga

Originally Posted by GUNRUNNER
IF HE DOESNT TAKE. HOW MUCH TO 30204.

where in georgia are you? im in canton,ga im asking $100 for it if you pickup.$110 shipped email me at jackedupdodge.com if your interested

compjtc

sorry for the thread hijack...clintjj- This isn't my thread so of course I don't expect dibs, but if he doesn't take it I'll be interested... hit me up at jchargo at iastate dot edu