I need HELP, Bar Gobie Garding EGGS

tykill

I was taking pic's of my tank, and noticed one of the two Bar Gobies swiming under a rather large shell that is tilted on some rock. I haven't seen her/him(I don't know what gender watches the eggs.) in a couple of days. Usally they are unseperatable. Anyways, I saw her under the shell and I kept seeing something white moving around her. I moved the shell so I could see, and found that she was garding about 100 white eggs attached to what appeared to be a stringy web hanging inside the top of the shell. After pissing her off I snaped a picture and put the shell back.
I don't know much about breeding fish, I've only had my set up for 5 months. I just plan on letting nature take its course as it has already and if my pepperment shrimp or brittle star eats them, then it was ment to be. If anybody has fish that have layed eggs, I would like to here from them. I'll try to get a picture of the eggs on this post.
I up for suggestions also on how to care for them.

tykill

Here is the picture of the gobie and her eggs under the shell, I know its a little fuzzy, but they were moving because she seems to try and hide them with her fins.

ky

I had clown fish hatch eggs once. As appauling as this may sound to some, I had to suck them up because she was taking over the tank. She was beating everyone else up. Little psycho!

predator

I'v seen a pair of clarkii lay eggs. They were both big and ended up running the tank. The eggs never hatched though. To many critters and fish wanting to eat the eggs and not enough mates to protect them.

tykill

The gobies Arn't running the tank, just keeping to her self under the shell. She Comes out every now and then to eat and quickly gets back to the eggs.
Does anybody know how long it takes for most fish eggs to hatch?