I need rock! St. Louis, MO

sj022698

I live in ballwin, but I was looking more for someone parting out a tank.
Clayton is way too expensive. andy's is about 2 miles from me. Just looking for something a bit less expensive
BTW-I just got back from beldts and it was the best experiance I have ever had at a fish store!
I spent over an hour talking with a guy who works there but on top of everything, he is the one who sets everything up, does all the maintenance on all of their stuff and all of the tanks at peoples houses. answered every question I could think of. Was not even close to snotty! I can't say enough

lovethesea

I haven't seen anyone parting anything out in awhile. The last person selling anything was selling the whole tank.......no part out.
I was looking for here for some chaeto last week for our new tank, none in STL, but finally Pet Emporium got enough in theirs to harvest. Everyone in STL has tons of calurpra and nothing else.
Beldts is a cool store. Did he tell you about the last weekend in September? They open the nursery and have a huge warehouse sale. Thats where we got our new tank. Just getting around to setting it up last week.
We have had the best luck with Andy's fish and supplies.

sj022698

They didn't tell me about that. I'll have to keep my eyes open. If you run across any rock for sale, would you let me know.
Thanks!