i need to get rid of xenia

saltylakes

i am in miami...
i wil send soome for free.
I would also like to trade some for some zoos....
is there anyone here from miami??

saltyj

If your giving it away I will take some I am in Orlando. I will pay shipping and wont hold you responsible if it does not make it.

chef jaysen

Hey salty is it pulsating xenia. You know I need some of that. My peach xenia you gave me is just split the other day. Im sure I could find some wine for you. Let me know ..........Jaysen

billsweet

i know it shipes poorly but if you're willing to put some in a bag i'll take some for me and my mother-in-law i'll pay for shipping

E

elan

hey there salty........the xenia you gave me is about 4-5 times the size... and thats in less than 4 months... the stuff is incredible... I would take more, but it may look like i may have some to frag next time.....lol..
hope all is well...

E

elan

hey there... are you still interested in getting rid of it? I have some Nassarius snails that i would like to get rid of myself...... Maybe i can get a few people from up my way to drive down to you and have a "mini" frag session... Maybe we can do it saturday and stop by the international store in miami lakes... the wholesale place... they dont have many corals there, but i keep trying, the prices there are outragious.
And speaking of frag get-to-gethers... we need to set another one up.:)..
Hey Chef, you got that new tank started yet??? maybe we can all come by and donate a frag for it!!
Other than that, I would be willing to have it at my apt.... not much to look at since its barely 6 months old, but it wouldnt hurt for all to get together....

chef jaysen

The new tank isnt ready yet. My new house will be built in January. Heres the kicker though, I just bought a new 240 deep glass with shark and two monster dead corals for 300 dollars. LOL. I am over my head with fish tanks right now........haha........help:D

E

elan

what a deal!!! are you going to turn one of them into a fuge or something?? that would be ideal... 240 fuge and 150 main display (thats the new tank right?) if so, you can call it "mini bangguy fuge"