I think it's a sick angel

empangel2001

Hi I have just noticed on my adult emperor angelfish little white bumps. Please tell me what disease is this and how to treat i. Thanks

reefgirl

Wow...imagine that - changing the name you post under AND deleting all of your posts detailing your overloaded 55g tank didn't fool us.
I don't remember exactly what you currently have in your tank & you've deleted the posts detailing your livestock, but (from memory) at a MINIMUM you should RETURN the Panther grouper, Naso tang AND the Emporer (I'm not sure of the adult size of your parrotfish or the other grouper you have & the Niger trigger is also questionable in a 55). If you get any credit at the LFS for them...BUY A BOOK detailing the adult size & tank size requirements - Reef Fish by Scott Michaels would be great - at a MINIMUM, ask on this or other boards BEFORE purchasing and actually LISTEN to them this time.
Did you do ANY research on the needs or adult size of these fish? A panther grouper can get 2ft in captivity (they do NOT grow to the size of the tank!!!) & will eat ANYTHING that will fit in its mouth (which is HUGE). The Naso needs a 135g tank at a minimum (I won't even put one in my 180g reef) as they need ALOT of swimming room. Your tank only has 20lbs of LR - I don't know what other filtration but it's probably wayyy inadequate for the bioload. You posted about your Naso having spots yet added the tiny clown trigger (IF it is still alive, it gets too big for a 55 too).
It's ok to be a newbie & be somewhat fooled by the advice given by the LFS, but you have no excuse. You were told the tank was overloaded, that noway should you add another, yet you bought ANOTHER unsuitable fish.
Lastly, do not assume people here are idiots & lie about your setup so it doesn't seem overstocked or NO ONE will help you. Hopefully you'll learn to be patient & to read or ask first from this & not just delete THIS post.
RG.

kdlbem

For the answers to these and other riveting questions, tune in to the next, exiting episode of "As the saltwater churns". Sometimes I crack myself up! :D Just sitting here laughing, and had to get in my two cents.
B

b_ball12_99

I have other facts you would like to know Trey. Let me know if you want me to post them. The facts show the similarity of them all.

old salt

ROFL.... even forgetting the books, it's amazing that with as handy a resource as this site available, anyone would completely disregard the good sound advice given FREELY. Some people are Gluttons for punishment eh?

bobj

Has anyone considered that this guy/girl is doing this as a joke?
It isn't hard to know what buttons to push if you just browse the board for a week or two.
I think this person is laughing at us and we should just ignore any future posts.