i wanna see who's got alleged "not reesafe fish"in a reef tank

D

dboy999

just wana see who out there has tryed differnt types of non reef safe fish an the sucess or non secess stories..here my 3 alleged non redef safe fish that ive had no problems with at all an actuall are my favorites of all my fish...i got a Tassle file fish,a dragon wrasse,bird wrasse,an yes an udulate trigger ...here they are..they are in my 375 main tank with 2 clarki clows,1 marron clown,achiles tang,naso tang,powder blue tang,diamond goby,sleeper goby,mandirin,and 2 seahores in my 120g fuge

lion_crazz

Wow, I can see the filefish working out, and the bird wrasse, but when that dragon and undulated get older, I would hate to see the results of the carnage...

D

dboy999

well the dragon ive had about 6 months an the trigger about 4 months...an yes a 120 fuge,i have a huge fish room behind my tank with the 120 fuge,150 stock tank and another 100gal. stock tanks an the main tank is 375..do a search for my post ive documented everything from finishing the basement to the whole tank setup plimbing equipment etc....

R

reeffer

your tank is sick, i would love one similar but i want to make a one 72"x48'x30"
LxWxH
thanks for posting all your progress, very informative!!
did you start out with a small tank or did you jump into this one ?

dominican

I have an Emperor Angel in my 150. I just have to watch him with new additions. He tends to 'test' certain new things out at first, but after he realizes it's not as good as what I feed him, he usually stops. If he likes it, I don't add it. I have a ton of softies, and am successfully adding SPS now... I'm not nuts. :) All of you, before you make up your minds, please read "Reef Safe Angels?", in the December 2005 issue of Tropical Fish Hobbyist. Great Article.

D

dboy999

read it was good an still dying to get a Queen.Probably wont though....i had a 75 with a 25 gal fuge for 3 years before this one

B

brushboy

just saw it tonight and it is rediculous.
he could easily support a bigger coral/fish tank with everything he has.
btw...thanks dboy
i owe you
g from the brush

D

dboy999

G from the brush..LOL....that my boy from the hood ,fellas

B

brushboy

my 5 megapixel cannon sd400 with waterproof case
i get done work 6am thurs. got some beaver lined up for friday night and going to the flyer's game sat with Grazer. gotta work noon on super bowl sunday... i know...it sucks.
lemme know when you want me to come by and you'll have the best pics of your tank you've ever had