I want to order on this site

fordsvt04

What is the Time that I have to order before Central time in order to get my order tommrow...(Thurs) Im in WI Thanks

1journeyman

No guarantee on that.
The "Order" status section will show when your order goes out.
I wouldn't expect an order placed today to go out today though.

fordsvt04

ok well then Ill just wait untill tuesday to order so I can maybe recive then wed or thurs next week ok thanks

renogaw

you're better off placing your order now with special instructions to ship on a certain day next week so they have the time to process it.

jtrzerocool

not to hijak thid thread but it is hard for me to get time off of work, so i have aug. 10(friday) off of work and was wondering if i could order about a week in advance and ask them to ship it the day before(thursday) so that it would get to my house on aug. 10(friday). what do i need to do about that. sorry but i have never ordered from this site, or any other online source for that matter, and i am very wiery of ordering online.

reefer545

Ordering now and requesting a SPECIFIC DELIVERY DAY is the way to go and almost all websites will comply. I have had a couple times where they didnt and then I get a specimen when I havent been home, but with more reputable sites like this one, that shuold not be a concern.

jtrzerocool

thanks so much.
i had started to worry that i was going to have to take a guess on what day to order it.
again, thank you

renogaw

that's generally why i have stuff shipped to my work place. i know i'll always be there, or someone will, to sign for it.