I want to see YOUR tank!

blizz75

I want to see everyones aggressives or FOWLR. Full shots are great but lets see those sharks, rays and eels as well! Lets show the reefers what they are missing out on!

gnorman

haha alright i guess ill be the first to go... the fish list is planned out but only a quarter of the fish are in it. patience and time is the key to this hobby, but so aggravating!
my 150g tank. 60x24x24 with sump, fuge, and euroreef RS250

some of our inhabitants

blizz75

WOW!, that is some awesome rockwork! im jealous. Keep it up and i want updates as it goes along,..
Alright who is going to top that???

sexyfishers

We have ordered upgrade lighting and plan to change from the fake stuff to live rock in the next few weeks. We will be adding around 150-200 lbs live rock. We have around 50-70 lbs base right now. Just added the antannea lion, leaflip grouper and rock beaty angel. We were trying to have a flame shrimp to see if it worked, but he didnt make it past dinner. The damsels will be coming out when my aquarist comes to clean next week.. that is, if they make it. peace- Tonia... more below

blizz75

sexy fishers, your lion has some awesome color, love the blue on the bottom fins!
wanabebell, you have a great looking group of fish what sized tank is that?

miamireefr

best of both worlds.

in the pic is a blue throat trigger
gold stripe maroon
snowflake eel .."better"?
i have since also added a flaco hawkfish and a carribean gold hamlet.

wanabebell

Thanks guys for all your comments
Blizz right now im in a 90g (its gonna be upgraded in the very near future)
but every body is doing well and the water quality is still pristine
sharkboy yes bling bling-but not so much if he bites my fingers
peter- the morays are actually good expecially the zebra. Bling Bling can get especially nasty when he gets hungry. and he wont take @@#@ from anybody. but when its feeding time he chases after anything that moves. hes very agressive eater.
but as long as the fish are bigger than him and stay out of his way theyd be fine
it was kinda funny the first few days i put him in the tank my harlequin would try and bully bling bling but that ended very quickly

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
the eel was easiest to find especially w/ the horribly vague directions
chill out man