I want to thank you all for helping

hot883

Just a quick note to tell all "Thanks" for the help in catching all the SPAM,

[hr]
, gimick threads etc. This is a family oriented site that has alot of young members and watchers.
To alert a Mod. or Shark of such threads or abusive or foul language it is very simple.
Go to the top of that thread or post and look for the "triangle", click that and say briefly why you are reporting it and it will get looked at and taken care of. Thanks again, Barry

scotts

I know when I see one I report it. And try to make the report a little amusing for y'all. Well maybe not so amusing, but at least not boring.

hot883

Originally Posted by Scotts
I know when I see one I report it. And try to make the report a little amusing for y'all. Well maybe not so amusing, but at least not boring.
We get about 10-15 a day. Ha! Amusing helps most times.
Thanks for the help Scotts

lovethesea

Originally Posted by Scotts

me too..........I am surprised at some of the ones that come along ***) I was wondering if they paid attention to the notes...

hot883

Originally Posted by lovethesea
me too..........I am surprised at some of the ones that come along ***) I was wondering if they paid attention to the notes...

Ummm... yes we do. You have been noticed j/k :hilarious

1journeyman

Very noticed, hehe.. I left town for a week and came back to a mail box full of alerts.
Seriously, it is appreciated all.

lovethesea

just making sure you are earning your "keep". You know........all that money you are getting on a weekly basis.

renogaw

you mean this website isnt for japanese girls to meet boys in america over the internet? :jumping:
seriously, i am glad you guys do take care of them

schneidts

Originally Posted by renogaw
you mean this website isnt for japanese girls to meet boys in america over the internet? :jumping: