i

cowfishrule

anyone else have this problem?
people bitch about how annoying their in-laws are.... i cannot get enough of mine. am i alone?
remembering that 18 is considered old on this board and this may not apply to most around here,
discuss...

meowzer

My ex...mother in law is a psycho...SO NO...I do not care for her
My current Mother in law is a very nice sweet country woman....who has too many dogs..LOL

dragonzim

I get along great with my father in law. Of course the fact that he lives 250 miles away and I only see him 4-5 times a year helps...

flpriest

My Mother-in-law passed a couple of years ago, she would occationally get on my nerves, but over all I got along good with her. My wifes Father... I can't stand the Jack-bag. He's done some terrible things since the MIL passed.

stdreb27

I'm happy for you. As for the inlaws the apple in this case must have rolled down the hill, off a cliff, into a truck, then bounced out in normalville, because her family is nuts...

meowzer

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/3102610
I'm happy for you. As for the inlaws the apple in this case must have rolled down the hill, off a cliff, into a truck, then bounced out in normalville, because her family is nuts...
If you ever met me, then met my ex, and his family...you would be like WTF!!!....That is ONE CRAZY family

lietz06

I get along with mine great! I'm very thankful for that bc I know plenty of ppl that def. do NOT get along with the in-laws:S So I lucked out with a couple carefree, laidback ppl!

S

smartorl

Mine gets high and drunk and then flashed my son who is 9 and called him a little a@@hole for telling me.....so you do the math.

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
http:///forum/post/3101937
anyone else have this problem?
people bitch about how annoying their in-laws are.... i cannot get enough of mine. am i alone?
remembering that 18 is considered old on this board and this may not apply to most around here,
discuss...
That's funny because 80% of the people on here complain about how most people on here are young.