Are you getting rid of the 36G?
I like that rock on the left...it's different

ibew41

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3211098
Are you going to add any more rock?
Are you getting rid of the 36G?
I like that rock on the left...it's different
I have another 60lbs in the 36 that will go into the 75 and the 36 will be just a frag tank or qt. the (rock) on the left was a nice monti that died when I didnt test my new salt which was reef crystals and a bad batch

ibew41

have a ton of algae in the tank had my ro tested and it was through the roof my ro filter has a tear in it.I picked up 3 turbo snails

ibew41

moved more into the 75 and a few frag swap adds.the 36 I think is going to be a frag tank with a 250w mh

ppanthrah75

really nice looking tank ibew 41! hows work in ur neck of the woods? im in ibew local 102 in new jersey been laid off just shy two years

ibew41

meowzer I clicked subscriptions and posted pics and some how some went to here and some went to show your tank?I haven't placed pics here since they changed the forum.my anemone is a few years old and never split sold my green one and traded some old ones for a few new,also frags moved from my 36g frag tank.ppanthrah work is good here I think we have some travelers working now only about 25 on book 1

meowzer

I guess some split and some don't......MY BTA is gonna be 2 in February....healthy as can be, and has never split....sometimes I think that is good tho...LOL...IDK

ibew41

dosnt bother it to much it is smaller on the side of the anem but not much the hammers grow fast

ibew41

picked up a grape crush acro and also getting a pink lemonade frag and rainbow stylo on sunday.We have a frag swap on jan 22 time to get my xmas gifts

ibew41

the edges are cut because they have the name of the guy I got it from this is the grape crush will post pics of the others on sunday or monday