ich frustrations!!!!!

saltyfish dude

I currently have an ich problem in one of my three saltwater tanks. I have been keeping saltwater for about a year now. My first was my 100 gal reef, the second, which is the one I am having the problem with, is a 72 gal bowfront with about 80 lbs of live rock. And I also have a 50 gal corner tank which is currently cycling. My problem is the ich that is mostly affecting my auriga butterfly in my 72 gal. I understand the whole "quarantine" and "hospital tank" concept, and I have had success with it. However I am extremely frustrated with this method, although it works great on the particular fish itself, I will admit, the problem ultimately is the ich is already in the main system by the time you notice the problem. There is all this info on prevention and individual fish cure, but this helps me none. Does anyone have experience or an opinion on getting rid of the problem in the main system, keeping in mind the live rock. Do you know of any way to treat the main system without tearing it down, there has got to be a way. Please share your ideas..........Neal in Grover Beach, CA.....

psusocr1

Stop Parasite worked wonders for me and others i have reccomended it to..
doesnt harm fish, corals, liverock snails crabs.. nothing.. totally safe to treat in your main tank.
IMO its the best stuff on the market right now for ICH i used it once for black ish and once again for regular ich and i had a fish soo bad with ich it looked like it was almost dead and stop parasite worked both times!
you can also post in the disease and treatment forum so get more advice