ich

iambailey

ok so I used stop parastite stop ich.. i know i know a lot of people are gonna say its not good whichi I think I agree it didnt work.. well it made them look better now its a week later and the 2 percs and cream angel have it worse then the have. Althought the ich spots look a lot smaller, but there are more of them.. anyway, instead of moving them into a qt which I dont have setup yet and moving all my rock around to get them, can I add a copper ich killer to my display tank? I dont have any corals just LR and LS and I know everyone says the medicine will hurt these as well? Well can anyone tell me because I would much rather not move everything and setup a new tank. Thanks

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely NOT. That will destroy your tank, and any LR you have. There is no short cuts.

jacklax

Hey Man...going through the same thing myself. From Beth's advice...get a plastic tub, heater, and powerhead for the rock...and transfer it all out. Gradually put the main tank in hypo over the course of a couple days and sit tight for a while...weeks in fact. I haven't lost a fish since I did this...