ID coral new to forums

RyuMcDohl

Hello all!
I am actually new to these forums though I have used them greatly over the last three years during my salt hobbyist journey! I was hoping to get some help in identifying a piece of coral that I recently adopted from my lfs. They had 4 different frags that were not doing hot as they had a massive anemone death that spiked their phosphates big time. They were in pretty rough shape, but wanted to at least try to give them a fighting chance. The one brown/mustard polyp has already started to open nicely once it got to the better parameters of my tank. The other two I'm not sure yet. I know the second is a similar brown button polyp to the one that is opening. I just need help IDing the third one whether it is past saving or dead. :( the lfs said it was being sold as a green polyp I am just not sure that is what it is. They said since the die off they have been consistently closed and never opened since Friday when they got the carpet anenome that died. They said it was four huge ones in each of four tanks and all four died and took fish/coral with them. Anyways the picture is attached and any help would be amazing so if he is saveable I can do whatever I can for him !
IMAG1572.jpg
IMAG1572.jpg
IMAG1572.jpg