ID Help, Last one with Picture

tangman99

This has been growing on my live rock for quite some time. It looks like a fuzzy green ball with white spots.

nicky1.8t

Originally posted by Kipass4130
Looks like a coralhikeryougotluckyus sp. to me

lol i have a few of them my self

nm reef

No idea but it does look interesting...can you possibly get a better pic of it? Does it have a solid skeletal structure? Maybe provide a detailed verbal description if you can't get a better pic...very kewl looking hitchhiker!:cool:

tangman99

Originally posted by NM reef
No idea but it does look interesting...can you possibly get a better pic of it? Does it have a solid skeletal structure? Maybe provide a detailed verbal description if you can't get a better pic...very kewl looking hitchhiker!:cool:

To describe it, it is about the size of a quarter, round and you can see the green part move in the current. Almost looks like a long felt material. I can't tell if it has a skeleton or not as all you can see is the green with the white spots which do not move.

tangman99

Here is a little larger picture. As I mentioned, the green part does move in the current, but is very short so its hard to distinguish individual parts.

bdhough

Looks like a really healthy favia. Or a derivative of it. I concur on the genus though maybe yougotaluckycoralonyourdryshippedliverock.sp :)