ID please! Much appreciated!

lecithin

My tank has finished its cycle and now that I have my lights on I've noticed a few things and am not entirely sure what they are.
On a side note, I didn't take a picture of this but I think its a baad anemone that I hear so much about. Its a white/clear color and doesn't seem to like light (when I hit the lights it moved towards the under side of a piece of LR. Its about 1-1.5" in diameter when its out. I'll try to get a pick but will get opinions/ guesses now as well :)
Ok here goes!
That thing in the middle, fanish shaped, I hope you can see it.

What is that red thing?

The group of red things here?

I know this is a snail but what kind? As an interesting side note one of the LFS close by had these but didn't know what they were.... the hell kinda fish store is that?!

I thought there was more but I don't know what i did with the pics.
Thank you so much for the time! I've looked up these things but I can never tell 100% and its a lot easier if someone verifies what i think.

yosemite sam

Not quite sure what you're referring to in the first picture. The feather dusters (the two circular objects in the middle)?
The second is some type of red macro algae.
The third is some sort of LPS coral, but a closer picture would help.
The fourth is a limpet.

jimmy 4

all i see in the first pic are 3 feather dusters
2nd pic looks like some kind of algae
3rd not sure
4th is a limpet
all of them should be safe to keep

lecithin

yes the feather dusters. I figured they were but I don't know as much as most and there always seems to be 1000 things to be weary of.
I'll try to get a closer pic of photo 3, I have a few batches of whatever it is.
I don't have to remove the algae in #2?

paintballer768

Originally Posted by Lecithin
yes the feather dusters. I figured they were but I don't know as much as most and there always seems to be 1000 things to be weary of.
I'll try to get a closer pic of photo 3, I have a few batches of whatever it is.
I don't have to remove the algae in #2?
Macroalgae tends to not overrun the tank like average hair algae and such does. If that red macro you have there begins to grow, I would suggest pruning it back every once in a while. Other than that, consider yourself lucky for having a nice red macro like that, I know I wish I had some.