Id?

iyachtuxivm

wondering if any one could give me an id, its under actinics but the color is very close to normal. I know its almost impossible to id these things.

iyachtuxivm

Yea me too. The second ones came off of a frag of all yellow ones they turned into this. The yellow ones are still yellow and growing like nuts. They do have two in the group that are almost black. It would be cool if the all morphed in to theses!

teresaq

wow, those are really nice.
I posted this on my thread too, but I see you are in flint, I am orig from Mt Morris.
T

michaeltx

did you take the pics under atinic lighting only? the only way you are going to be able to get a positive or even close ID is to take a true lighted pic. the atinic lighting brings out the phosforus colors but not the true colors.
Mike

iyachtuxivm

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
http:///forum/post/2636000
did you take the pics under atinic lighting only? the only way you are going to be able to get a positive or even close ID is to take a true lighted pic. the atinic lighting brings out the phosforus colors but not the true colors.
Mike
Thanks I will try to get better pics later when lights come up.

iyachtuxivm

Wow speak of the devil
...didnt realize the time. Light on pics below
1. reds under normal light
2. morph under normal light
3. Original color of morph (they came off of this when I fragged it) look at those two diff color they where almost black 2 days ago!

bronco300

1st looks like bambam,
2nd not sure
3rd look like king midas or i think some people call em yellow eagle eyes.
love the third one if its yellow, i used to have some of those, they were awesome.

codylowe

Number 1 definitely looks like Bam-Bam Oranges. The orange with green skirt in pic number 1 looks like gorilla nipples.

flricordia

From what I understand those are the vietnamese that started coming in just in the last couple years, maybe less and really have not been named yet. Guess everyone is afraid to give them an official unofficial common name because they tend to change under aquarium lights. Bright reds and yellows and greens are the norm for them. There have been lots and lots of them making their way into the states. Very confusing but nice to live in America where other nations are all eager to get their products to us.
Maybe soon to change if we keep scaling back our spending habits.
At least the reef hobby won't suffer any. God, I hope you all don't go skimpy on ricordea.

iyachtuxivm

Well if they dont have official names........have to think about it.
or if they ar bam bams and king midas/ lemon lime/blue ice wow 3 frags so many possibilities!