Idaho

cmkdline

do we have anyone here besides me that does saltwater in idaho? looking to start or get into a club of some kind to learn more and or trade along the way.

ruaround

I live in meridian... you must be in Twin or Filer... there have been a few members from Idaho, but havent seen one post in a LONG time...

cmkdline

yes I am in filer and very new to this if you are fimilar with twin falls then you know we only have one lfs for sw. thats the exotic gupy, and so we don't have a big selection .

ruaround

there are a few from twin that come up to Boise... i always recommend making online purchases from places like SWF... i have made several purchases and havent had a problem yet... not to mention that it is ALOT cheaper than any LFS around here...

reefkprz

Umm. I was born on Mt. Home AFB, but I dont live out there any more. Glad to know there are more Idahoans out there who reef.

cmkdline

I am such a newbie of this stuff but I love it I have had such a good time learning as much as I can on this site.

cmkdline

hey I seen something pretty cool in the paper today. a 90gal. complete with livestock for $250.00 here in filer. if any one is interested let me know and I'll give you the number

philburt

hello I am also in filer . as far as exotic guppy goes um well sucks the information he gives you was written on some stone tablets he found in a cave somewhere ha ha not kidding.. I did not know any better myself ,all he cost me is time and money.One lucky day I found this site with all these wonderful people..
there are many opinions here and all are great and well debated and have worked for me as you can see my post history I dont post much but always value everyone here and there thoughts . there are two more places in town churchmans not any better and one guy in eden which I have high hopes for.If you would like his info email me idspudeater@hotmail.com and I will give you the info.Good luck and to end this horrid post your in the right place

ruaround

Originally Posted by nitrotmann
I'm out in Kuna, and just starting things up.
welcome to the board!!!

where are you buying from???

autofreak44

that sucks to have very few fish stores around... there are probably 12 fish stores reachable in 20 minutes by car out here in sunny socal... some i can reach by walking...
haha

nitrotmann

alot comes from FISH. some from *****, & Island fish. I'm bummed that Island is shutting down. Their landlord raised rent by about $800 a month.

slim

That's why he leaving...that sucks!
philbert and cmkdline drop me a pm! I have a few frags, rock and sand. I am in twin also.