if you could pick...

nano reefer

okay, tight budget so here are my options:
Green with orange tipped clove polyps
a ricordea (either purpleish brown yuma or orange/blue florida)
small green tipped leather
5 polyps of zoos (practically any color)
candy cane (1 normal size head, or 3 mini heads)
pick 2 of those or just get a single duncan head.

snakeblitz33

How old is your tank? What type of lighting do you have? What are your water parameters? When were your lights changed last? How much internal flow do you have?
Before you say... what coral would you get? We need to know what type of aquarium you have.

nano reefer

clicking on my avatar works, but aynway...
14g biocube
stock lights
1.5 years +/-
changed lights about 4 months ago +/-
maxi 1200 with a y splitter and a hydor flow
its been forever since i have had to type my specs.... good times.
i know i can have all the above corals, i just cant decide which ones i like most, and i thougt a few more opinions would help with my decision.

nano reefer

think about this....
he has 15 heads, and gives away 5
the 5 people he gives them to must make their 1 head go to 3 heads.
they then give 1 head back to subielover, keep 1 for them selves, and pass on on
then repeat! that way everyone gets a duncan!

spanko

There are PIF (Pay it Forward)threads on other sites that for the most part seem to work well. There is always a person that gets into it that doesn't follow through but that is, while not rare, not the norm.
I wonder what SWF would have to say about that kind of thing here, with the auction site and all?
Oh yeah Yuma and Zoas would be my choice for tight budget picks. Easy to maintain and colorful.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2924002
There are PIF (Pay it Forward)threads on other sites that for the most part seem to work well. There is always a person that gets into it that doesn't follow through but that is, while not rare, not the norm.
I wonder what SWF would have to say about that kind of thing here, with the auction site and all?
Oh yeah Yuma and Zoas would be my choice for tight budget picks. Easy to maintain and colorful.
yeah, what happened with the selling and buying forum? too many scammers?
the sellers rep system i developed a while ago would have stopped that.

spanko

No I don't think it was because of the scammers. More the fact that the site is run by a company in business to sell things that were being sold in the buying selling forums. Kind of hard for them to justify hosting a forum that is competing with their core business.

nano reefer

true, but i think the business done on the forum is a lot less than on the site.... unless their sales dropped, and the forum selling became popular. its not like there arent other trading forums though, so, i dont think closing it would have done much.

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
http:///forum/post/2923703
okay, tight budget so here are my options:
Green with orange tipped clove polyps
a ricordea (either purpleish brown yuma or orange/blue florida)
small green tipped leather
5 polyps of zoos (practically any color)
candy cane (1 normal size head, or 3 mini heads)
pick 2 of those or just get a single duncan head.

I vote the cloves and a ric. Cloves spread alot faster than zoas (at least myn did) I started with about 20 2 months ago and now Im up to about 200-300. A lot!