If You Had To Pick Just One...

rhagemann

There are obviously many different "most wanted" lists out there. Most of them are listed in the "Want to Buy" forums or include other types of corals as well. Being this is a Zoanthids (& Palys) only forum, let see how similar/diverse of a list we end up with here.
Try not to let cost, availbility, or what someone else has already posted, be a factor in your decision. It's purely "If I could have one polyp of any zoa/paly in existence, it would be ________". Of course, pictures are encouraged if available.
Let the list begin....

A

alexmir

electric strawberry, i saw them on a zoo identifying site!!!

A

alexmir

I know were not supposed to post competitor sites, but zoaID.com is informational, and i dont think they have anything for sale, just photos.
But feel free to pull this post if necessary.
THe site has TONS of awesome photos, i just scroll through the gallery and drool!

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Heart & Sole
http:///forum/post/2604304
Either the Alpha and Omega's or Darth Mauls
I have the alpha and omegas now I just need the darth muls.
there is several that I would desire and no single type really makes the top of the list. the one I had at the top of the list I now have (palythoa grandis) here is a picture of my grandis and my alpha and omegas

rhagemann

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2604328
I know were not supposed to post competitor sites, but zoaID.com is informational, and i dont think they have anything for sale, just photos.
But feel free to pull this post if necessary.
I use that site alot to ID stuff. I like that they'll often have several different morphs or shades of colors for each different zoa/paly. Alot of people are still convinced that "the zoa/paly MUST look exactly like this", or it's not a true specimen.

The only thing I'd add is to please make sure you're not using someone else's pic's without permission. I haven't read on zoaid.com but do they have a legal disclaimer authorizing use of pics once they've been posted on their site?

rhagemann

I wished! I don't have any pic's but there's one in the SWF photography forum thread titled "My new Orange Envy off CodyLowe" (posted by 05Xrunner)....very sweet indeed!

angler man

If you have a good LFS talk to them. My LFS was just offered a colony of "Envy Oranges". He confirmed that the pics they sent were an orange oral disc with a bright green mouth. I asked what they would sell them for and he replied 10 bucks a polyp. These things are poping up everywhere right now. Be patient and you'll find one really cheap.

angler woman

I don't think I can put just one! I really like our new Insane Orange Starburst Zoos and I can't forget the Yellow Rings of Saturn.