if you love me, give me crabs.

Originally posted by FLATZBOY
Your a great photographer!! The picture of your cowfish is great to!!:D

haha, thanks.... have you seen the rest of my work?
The link was edited by the moderators due to the

[hr]

liontamer

Yea, but also at the beginning of the page, it says that if u r not 18, or dont want to see adult material, dont enter. There was a warning, so I dont see y it needed to be deleted. They were some very good pics too.

lovethesea

how many people under the age of 18 would NOT go to the page if given the chance to see something? SWF does not want to contribute to that if a parent were to find out that is where their kids were going.
Anyway.....great pics every one. I need to get a pic of our new halloween crab.
:yes:

marvida

Amanda,
I have seen some amazing work on another website done by a photographer who seems to share your name. Are you that artist?
Incredible work!
Ken

Originally posted by MarVida
Amanda,
I have seen some amazing work on another website done by a photographer who seems to share your name. Are you that artist?
Incredible work!
Ken

haha, i'm not sure. what website is that?

flatzboy

Originally posted by amandaschlicher
haha, thanks.... have you seen the rest of my work?
The link was edited by the moderators due to the

[hr]
. Art or not, it isn't allowed here.

I went to your site and your photography is awesome!! What type of camera do you use?

marvida

I haunt a lot of photog websites & thought I recognized your name. I have always been interested in photography. From Jr. High on. For a long time I wanted to do freelance, the normal stuff, just couldn't make it pay. In a former life I was a Firefighter/EMT & used to do safety work on movie sets, the high point of that was getting to watch Annie Lebowitz do a Vanity Fair layout. You know you've got it bad when you're watching Annie Lebowitz shooting Uma Thurman & you're giving all your attention to Annie.
I'm just another "wanna be".

T

tizzo

I wish I knew the right moment to bust out the cam... Dandilion from underneath!?!? I love it!! Oh yeah, you wanted crabs...