if you were to buy a car today

sweetdawn

saturn i bought mine a few years ago you buy them this time of the year buy the model that is going out that they are trying to get rid of before the new ones come in. got free dell computer, bumper to bumper warrenty for 100000 miles, first oil change was free, no interest for five years, free car washes for as long as i own car

carshark

Originally Posted by Kart Racer
Nissan 350Z. I love mine.
I second that!!!!! i have the performance model awesome ride!

1968oldsma

Probably a Mercury Mauradur, (i dont think i spelled that right) it's like a crown vic just a little more powerful. I have always wanted one of those cars since they first came out reqal nice car. Or i would get a Misubishi Evo those things are fast and the gas mileage isn't horrible. I already have a WRX so i could use something around the 300hp mark would be nice.

carshark

Originally Posted by 1968OldsMa
Probably a Mercury Mauradur, (i dont think i spelled that right) it's like a crown vic just a little more powerful. I have always wanted one of those cars since they first came out reqal nice car. Or i would get a Misubishi Evo those things are fast and the gas mileage isn't horrible. I already have a WRX so i could use something around the 300hp mark would be nice.
hello olds, upgrade your turboes, intercooler, and shift kit. youd be in a STI! you already have the wrx just a few more upgrades.....

jon.316

yeah!! i 2nd the sti!! i love that car!!! looks liek a mans cheap toy!!! but a good toy!! it's fast and not bad on gas... and 300 hp and 300 lbs of tuorqe is always a good thing!!.. man that car is sexy!!!!

shawn100

I'd buy my Infiniti G35, this is the second one I've owned...went from a coupe to a sedan (3 year old daughter!) I've test drove a lot of cars in this range and hands down for me it's the G! Reasons being...Great performance in power, and handling in both forms nice luxury features and sexy styling, 03-04 sedan I don't much care for styling but I own an 05 which has much improved in that department.

carshark

Im still extremely happy with my Z.. i wouldnt want anything else. i do like the G35 coupe, but when it comes to performance, the Zwins hands down, luxury, the G35 both very nice cars, but i couldnt be happier with my Z

shawn100

Yeah, I like the z as well..very sexy! If I didn't have a little one I would have probably test drove one, I still needed the coupe since it had the backseat but it ended up being too small anyway and the wife hated leaning over the back to pull out our daughter all the time, hence the upgrade to the four door. G Sedan 6speed with 298hp will keep up with your z though, not bad for a grocery getter!

reefnut

Originally Posted by snailheave
is the rising gasaline prices effecting any of the decisions at all?

Originally Posted by ReefNut

Toyota Prius... average 55 mpg.
Yep