Im a daddy

j21kickster

I was cleaning my tank and i found the baby pepermint shrimp i have been waiting for- there are at least 1000 of them it looks like- Im not too worried on raising them- i will let them go for it on their own- but it will be cool if one or two make it- I was hard to take a pic b/c they are only 1mm in length- so i turned off all water and then snapped a quickie- they cant swim really- but their little legs are kicking all over-

nm reef

My cleaners had young uns a few weeks ago...for about the 10th time!
A few babies have taken up residence under the folds of my cynarina where they have managed to avoid predators. Hopefully one or two will survive. I don't count on it though. I've never had any live long enough to get a decent pic. Good camera work...those little dudes can be very tough to capture on film.:thinking:

fishkiller

Yeah dude, maybe 5 will make it. UNLESS, you are a GOOD parent. Good luck with em! They need some tarter sauce......:hilarious

j21kickster

I decided to try and save a few- i have about 50 in here- im going to try to keep a bit of powder crushed food in there at all times (Prime Reef)- We'll see how it goes

dive1

Man that is great
hope some make it...never seen that before...shows tank is doing great.:cheer: