I'm Back, and I need Help

reefeel

Wow, I havn't been on for a couple of months. Here is what has happened to my semi-reef tank since last time I was on. My eel got his own private 37 gallon tank (a little small but all I could afford at the time. Then lets just say it "snowed" salt in my tank. There was salt at the bottom of my mixing tank and it over salinitized my tank. So a couple of days go by and my snails and hermits start dropping like flys and my tank stank so bad. So I took all the rock out to gett all the dead snails and hermits out. I also drained most of the tank. So my parents then wanted the tank moved so I moved the tank to a better place that is far from windows. So all my fish are fine some are in a storage container with my live rock, heater, and pump. The rest of my fish moved in with my month old eel tank. Well lets just say the eel had some issues with the clownfish since they used to steal his food and put it in their anemone. So, the clowns move into the temporay storage tank with everyone else. The fish were in there for no more then 3 days when my main tank started to settle when of course, my bubble coral dies and ends up killing off all my fish. My 85 gallon is no empty with 90lbs of live rock, I'll post some pictures later to get peoples opinion on the rock layout. I am wondering what to put in my tank and am also wondering if I should take my bio-balls out?

jobob

tangs. clowns, gobies, 6 line wrasse. and yea take them out and put live rock in their place.

reefeel

Yeah I'm thinking of getting a a powerhead and timer setup and putting the Seio in my eels tank.

reefeel

Here is my fish wish list:
1 Pygmy Angel
2 Percs
1 Hippo Tang?
5 Green Chromis
2 Gold Sleeper Head Gobies
1 Lawnmower Blenny
Any others??

jobob

well maybe if u got a baby i mean baby(12-1in) and make sure u get a bigger tank. or u r goin to have to get rid of him. i got a baby one(1in) about 10months- maybe a yr. and hes about 3in from tip to begining of tail. so if u really are goin to get a bigger tank i say u can do it. but only for a yr. other than that ur list seems good.