Im FURIOUS!!

miaheatlvr

Not only have my beloved HEAT lost 3 in a row and DWADE out indefinitely with a laundry list of foot and leg injuries BUT upon leaving my local PUBLIX there are the cute little girlscouts selling their cookies but get this, $4 a box now and they made the box much smaller as well...It's still not going to deter me from getting my thin mint fix.. hahaa lol

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr http:///t/390015/im-furious#post_3450846
Not only have my beloved HEAT lost 3 in a row and DWADE out indefinitely with a laundry list of foot and leg injuries BUT upon leaving my local PUBLIX there are the cute little girlscouts selling their cookies but get this, $4 a box now and they made the box much smaller as well...It's still not going to deter me from getting my thin mint fix.. hahaa lol
I'd get used to that losing thing.

meowzer

How are you?
Go to the Dollar store, they have knock off thin mints and samoas that are just as good...and $1

miaheatlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/390015/im-furious#post_3450857
How are you?
Go to the Dollar store, they have knock off thin mints and samoas that are just as good...and $1

Really dollar store??? Are they made in China??? hahaahah lol... im doing great, how are you doing in here?? Still have things on lockdown I see!! :)

darthtang aw

:laughing: How are you?
Go to the Dollar store, they have knock off thin mints and samoas that are just as good...and $1:))*:
way to support your local girl scout troop.
darth (i bet you pee on dead people) Tang

flower

The money to send girls on camping trips and getting their badges and uniforms are from the local troops parents footing the bill. The scout masters are volunteers...The "prizes" are an even bigger scam, what pray tell does the cookie sale support?

reefraff

Girl scout cookies remind me of the Miami heat. They look great on paper but despite the hype there are way better brands out there
Reef (Kobe has more rings than Miami has playoff appearances) Raff

S

siptang

Miami will win it all, you mark my words.

Supporting proudly since 92.
can you feel the heat in your soul?
no comment on the girl scouts lol.

kjr_trig

I just hope D Wade can play half the games this year, at least he hasn't needed a wheelchair yet.....HAHAHA....I shouldn't make fun of Wade, he's the only Heat player I like, even though he's soft like Coldplay.
Go Sonics!!!!!!!!!!! Er, I mean Thunder.