I'm going to do this, I want to be a good person

maxalmon

Dearest Friend
I am writing from the hospital, therefore this mail is very urgent as you can
see that I am not going home. I was told by the doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver Damaged and can only live for some months.
I inherited some money ($39.725 Million) from my late father and I cannot think of anybody trying to kill me apart from my step mother in order to inherit the money, she is an Ivorian by nationality.
I want you to know that i am in pains, and all I am worried about is Sarah, why because I do not want her to suffer if I do not survive this present condition that is why I am seeking for your assistance for her safety and well being, she is only 17 years and I adopted her from the orphanage home and gave them mynwords that I will take good care of her and make her become grate in life but the wicked people in this world eg my step mother have poisoned me because of my inheritance so please you have to sincerely help me.
I will be going in for the operation in few days so please pray for me for
survival but on the other hand incase of anything all I need is your sincere
assistance I do not need any financial help from you because I have enough and if money can save me I also have enough but life comes from the Most High God.
I want you to contact my adopted daughter Sarah with this information below:
Miss Sarah Welsh.
Email: sarah198081@yahoo.com
This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money:-
(1) Give 15% of the money to Sarah as she has been there for me since My illness and I have promised to support her in life. Sarah is an Orphan I adopted her and she is only 17 years old now. I want you to take Her along with you to your country and establish her.
(2) Give 35% of the money to Charity Organizations and Churches on my
Name so that my soul may rest in peace.
The rest of the funds will go to you for carrying out my wish.
HOSPITAL Note:
This should be a code between you and Sarah in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from her, without this code "Hospital" is not from Sarah, or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.
If I don't hear from you within two days, I will look for another person.
May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
Pray for me always.
Rose Wealth.
Thank you Holy Father

rylan1

why are the names different? (last name?)
people like this should go straignt to... you know where...
what is Ivorian? Ivory Coast???
She should contact an attorney... they'll give it to those people and the rest would be their fees..
ridiculous that people fall for these scams.
What hospital is she in... be nice to be able to send her flowers or visit to express your gratitude.

maxalmon

Most of them are pretty lame, this one covered a lot
Poisoning
Murder plot involving family member
In the Hospital
Going to die
Inherited money
She is in great pain
Adopted daughter
Evil stepmother
Wicked people
Secret code words < thats ones a first
Needs your prayers
Short time frame
God bless me and the Holy Father
Only thing they missed was to involve a parapalegic, Amputee, lost dogs, cheerleaders, dwarfs, Domestic partners and a couple of star crossed lovers who sank on the titanic.....

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by maxalmon
http:///forum/post/2824147
MajorMaz, dude, your avatar is really rock'n the ugly boat....
that is the scariest thing i have ever seen

...so far as the letter i just write a sob story letter of my own and reply it back to them before i spam it

hammerhed7

it's a scam, an electronic deposit is made to your bank account, and then you get money orders for sarah and the charity, then the deposit on your account is reversed, leaving you to cover the tab, and "sarah" gets her 15%