I'm going to

Puerta Plata in the Dominican Republic in mid May. :) It's where me and my fiance will be honeymooning. Just wondering if anyone's ever been.

purity

i was actually thinking of going this summer. heard it's wayyy cheap but you still get pampered like a rockstar in paradise.

It is way cheap. It's only going to be just over a grand for the 2 of us. roundtrip airfair, 7 nights accomodations at a 4 star resort, food & drink included. And they also said activities & entertainment, but I'll see that when we get there:thinking:

cindyski

never been there, but just a heads up, not all of the all-inclusives include alcohol, the drinks they include are usually soda, tea, coffee etc.. not sure if that is a concern of yours or not. have a great time!!

Originally posted by CindySki
never been there, but just a heads up, not all of the all-inclusives include alcohol, the drinks they include are usually soda, tea, coffee etc.. not sure if that is a concern of yours or not. have a great time!!

thanks, I do realize that.
But I also have heard that they wouldn't have the domestic beer/alcohol there but what ever local stuff may be included. i don't really care one way or the other:)