Im outta here

nigerbang

Later guys....
Jenn, keep your head up and live life to its fullest among others that know me I will miss you guys.. I might hop on and read but wont be posting anymore...
Joe.. Keep it CRAZY for me

nigerbang

Heres a nother exp.
Later.... Will pop on from time to time...not to post much, I have given so much info to this site and been treated like a joke...
All those who know they are cool with me still are..
Good buy to all...

wattsupdoc

I hear ya NB. I'm tired of the newbie crap too. They don't listen, think they know it all, then treat you like crap for trying to help out.....They'll post on one thread as if they have experience, then go over and ask a question that is basic fish keeping....The whole time insisting you don't know what your talking about..

spanko

There are always members on any site that are looking for the answer they want to hear. Can't take the truth. Dosn't diminish our responsibility to give the the truth.
I try to bow out of threads where the OP is not listening to any recommendations given because they are looking for the answer they want.
Too many good peeps here just to give up on it because of the few that are like that. Easier to ignore them and go on with life IMO.
Don't know you very well NigerBang but always hate to see a member go because of the reasons you posted. I wish you well and hope that you will at least say hello once in a while.