In Brownwood, TX..looking for southdown sand.

blyth

Hi,
I am in Brownwood, TX and have not been able to find the Southdown or the Yardright Tropical(I think that is what it is called) Sand anywhere. I am looking for anybody that might have some that they want to sell or if anybody knows where there might be some at.
Thanks,
Blyth

1journeyman

Closest place I know to you would be Cleburne, Tx. (about 30 minutes south of Fort Worth on I 35W). Check at a place called Cleburne Marine.

blyth

Thanks for the help.. it is really appreciated.. I will check both suggestions out.
thanks again,
Blyth

crash519

Did you have any luck? How many bags are you needing? I graduated from Brownwood High and still have family in Bangs. I might be able to spare a few bags from the group buy the DFWMAS did a few months ago. I'm thinking of going bare bottom for the next one.

blyth

crash519
I am needing about 8 bags of it? I am not sure if you can help me out with that many or not, but I have talked to a guy that has enough for me. My only problem with that is getting up to where he is to get them. He is in the DFW area.
Thanks,
Blyth

P

ptt

crash519,
I would like to get 3 bags from you if you still have them.
What area of Dallas are you in? I'm in the Allen/Plano/Richardson area.
Tung

crash519

Blyth - Can't do 8 bags. I only have 10 myself and would like to save a some for my fuge.
Ptt - check the DFWMAS.org forum. I know one person had a bunch they were advertising and the organizer of the group buy still has some left I think. If not, I can probably part with three bags - $10 per.