INFO ON A SHARK AND RAY

howlnsound

I HAVE AN EPAULETTE SHARK IN MY 220 GAL AQUARIUM, AND I WAS LOOKING FOR INFO ON ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET ANOTHER PREFERABLY MALE BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF THEY WILL MATER IN MY TANK. ALSO ANY INFO ON DOING THIS WOULD BE HELPFUL. THE NEXT QUESTION IS, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE LENGHTH OF TIME A FEMALE YELLOWSPOTTED STINGRAY CAN BE PREGNANT FOR?

mark24

Well, I wouldn't be looking for a mate for my epaulette for a 220, I'd be looking for a bigger tank at least 350. What else do you have in that 220?
-Mark

howlnsound

thanks for the reply, currently in my 125 is the epaulette, yello spotted stingray, russels lionfish, black volitian,two month old banded cat(just hatched) and ghost ribbon eel.i am transfering them all to the 220 though they are doing very well in the 125 , im just thinking ahead.i have very good filtration and protien slimming system along with a 40 watt uv steralizer i just thought the breeding would be cool and needed more info on it. i have the only epaullette i have ever seen in ten yeears of this hobby. and she is really cool. any more suggestions would be really appretiated.thanks!