Introduction.. Hi! :)

boi

Hello all,
I am somewhat new to the salt water hobby. About six months ago I purchased an established 30 gallon reef tank from a friend.. Have two clowns, small angel, fire hawk ,snowflake moray,devils hand, hermits, snails, various anemones and buttons in it so far.. I have owned many fresh water tanks, but this was my first salt water reef. I had fallen for all the SW is sooooo hard to keep rumors in the past.. I now find that is not the facts at all and have become very addicted to SW life forms..:) I just converted my in wall 55 gallon and I have a 200 that will be next if all goes as planned.. I am sure I will have a ton of questions as I progress with my tanks... The 55 gallon now has a dead coral/live sand mixed base and the water was added about one week ago. I have power heads and skimmer installed, but no lighting (Other than white that was on the fresh) and will be adding live rock as soon as I get the water in check.. Looking forward to being a member of the group and posting pictures as I go. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks in advance for all the good advice I have found on this site. Also looking forward to placing some orders in the store section to stock my 55 once it is settled in.. Thanks again! James

boi

LMAO! Thanks.. Between the R/C helicopter, guitars and now salt water addictions, not much funds left for a druuuu addiction....