Is it just me??????

who dey

or.... do our tanks look 100 times better after about 4 glasses of wine????lol :happy: :happy: :happy:

this will be me in the am

jamie :happyfish

mudplayerx

Yup. They always look better right after you turn the lights on too. I noticed that I look better in the mirror after a few beers too :p

drew2005

Originally Posted by mudplayerx
Yup. They always look better right after you turn the lights on too. I noticed that I look better in the mirror after a few beers too :p
AHHH!!! Beer Goggles!
Weve all been there.

who dey

Originally Posted by drew2005
AHHH!!! Beer Goggles!
Weve all been there.
ahhh tank goggles, powder blue's sexy tonight!! LOL

monalisa

OK, I can see this one being a REALLY fun thread...count me out...well maybe not...well...:rolleyes:
Lisa :happyfish

who dey

common mona... ya can't resist a good glass of red wine!!!!!!!! get the new fishies yet?? :cheer: :happyfish

monalisa

Originally Posted by WHO DEY
hell... i might as well be wearing full blown scuba gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full blown scuba gear??...I've probably got it here...what's up??

who dey

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Full blown scuba gear??...I've probably got it here...what's up??
not beer goggles!!!!! the whole wet suit, air tank, flippers, and oh yeah mask not goggles :happy: :happy:
had a great day at work!! celebrations

monalisa

common mona... ya can't resist a good glass of red wine!!!!!!!! get the new fishies yet?? :cheer: :happyfish
Nope, no new fishies yet. I'm getting them tomorrow (Friday). Actually I'm taking a half day off so I have time to pick them up and acclimate them adequately.
Wine? Yeah, I'm there!!!

who dey

you'll love the coral beauty!!(i think thats one of your next) mine's one of my fav's!!!! get the algae sheets for him!! he''ll thank you for it :D

itchy

nothing like a nice glass of wine and maybe a few of these _/ _/ _/....hell I'll even share my shots it anyone is up to it...and most diffently my tank always looks better after a few cocktails. :yes:

monalisa

not beer goggles!!!!! the whole wet suit, air tank, flippers, and oh yeah mask not goggles :happy: :happy:
had a great day at work!! celebrations
Very cool WhoDey,
You a diver? So am I!!! I'm doing my rescue cert this summer!!!
So, what happned at work that's got you so pumped...

who dey

Originally Posted by itchy
nothing like a nice glass of wine and maybe a few of these _/ _/ _/....hell I'll even share my shots it anyone is up to it...and most diffently my tank always looks better after a few cocktails. :yes:
if those are jaeger bombs i'm down!!!!

who dey

Originally Posted by coralcrazy
Jeager Bombs in a frozen glass are the best. Sounds like a good thursday for you who dey? :jumping:
you got that right. gonna be a rough friday though!!!!!!!!!!!!worth it though

coralcrazy

Fridays are easy, weekend begins!!! Always hope for a sunny friday to sneak out early and head to happy hour!! jeager bombs all around :cheer:

who dey

Originally Posted by coralcrazy
Fridays are easy, weekend begins!!! Always hope for a sunny friday to sneak out early and head to happy hour!! jeager bombs all around :cheer:
gotta love some happy hour! i usually turn it into a "happy evening"!!