Is it safe to buy from SWF.com???

A

agressivefish

I've been thinking about buying fish from this website but is it safe? What if they don't eat? What if they are doa? What if you get the wrong order? What if they won't communicate with you? Please post your experiences because the fish there are really cheap and they have a good variety.
thanks in advance!

hatessushi

have had about 5 orders from this site and had no problems. I will order from them again in the future and I recommend the site. they have a good guarantee policy which you can read online.

maine_guy5

never bought from this site but am thinking of it.i noticed that you need to explain that 2 angels will not go in the same tank , other places really couldnt care as long as they made a sale. they send the fish out next day air i think you will get them quick. and they have a 15 day guarantee.

S

suv

I have have ordered 4 or 5 times from SWF.com and have ordered everthing from test kits, to L/R to fish and invererts. I have had absolutly no problems, great service and fast shipping. Never had anything D.O.A, bbesides they have a 15 day waranty, better than any LFS.

nu2salt

i will be ordering in the future from swf but all that i've read form others is they have no problems and the guarentee is great. the lfs here have no guarentee on sw fish and 7 days on fw fish. the guarentee is what sold me

I had the same fear you do. I overcame it and ordered a reef package from them and it arrived. Everything was alive and well. They even sent it out on the day that I asked. I drip acclimated and they are still doing well. Besides like you have already heard. They have a 15 day guarantee and that is better that any LFS in my area. I would recommend it.