Is my cycle complete????

Alright, I have a 240 gallon, nitrites spiked and they are down to zero right now, nitrates are low, no more then 5 to 10 ppm. In the tank, there is 200 pounds of live sand, 150 pounds live rock, 15 damsels, 1 niger triger 3", 1 clown trigger 3", one blue jaw trigger 2.5", one snowflake eel, one blue hippo tang 3", one yellow tang 3", one black tank 3", a few crabs and snails.

rane

What are your Amonia Levels at?
I beleive mine finish cycling i tested the water today and everything was at 0 and ph was @ 8.4 so i added the new fish..everything seems to be going good...Keeping my fingers crossed...the next thing i am gonna add is the banneded shark and that is it :)

viper2oo7

I have a blue fiji damsel and it bites on the fins on my clown fish. What should i do? And my damsel has white spots and i was woundering if that was that ick or ich i hear about. Thanks for your help.

rane

What are your Amonia Levels at?
I beleive mine finish cycling i tested the water today and everything was at 0 and ph was @ 8.4 so i added the new fish..everything seems to be going good...Keeping my fingers crossed...the next thing i am gonna add is the banneded shark and that is it :)

karvis

your loaded!!!! boy that must have cost a bundle! i love clown triggers! they are cute when they are 2" long!

karvis

Originally posted by viper2oo7:
<strong>I have a blue fiji damsel and it bites on the fins on my clown fish. What should i do? And my damsel has white spots and i was woundering if that was that ick or ich i hear about. Thanks for your help.</strong><hr></blockquote>
i think you should take back the damsel. ask your dealer if it is ick. if you think it is use ick fizz by tank buddies, i think that is avalible for sw fish. i wouldnt use it with inverts though...

rane

No i cycled my tank with live rock and live sand the only fish i had in there was a fire fish..I used the shrimp technique i threw in 3 piece of store brought cocktail shrimp and that cycled my tank great..the other fish i add after the cycle