IS ther a MOD ANYWHERE?????

nwdyr

can ANYONE stop rotarymagic????? he is a punk and he continues to harass people. You banned him for 2 weeks and now he is back? what is up with this place lately??? is there any way to stop him from posting on my threads??? Maybe this is a sign of the times , maybe he is the kind of people that belong here. Maybe me and allot of others should leave and HE should stay??? Let me know if that's how it is and i will gladly leave

cowfishrule

maybe you should pm a mod about this.
a post like this:
a) isnt going to last long
b) isnt going to get you very far.

nwdyr

You have been around awhile , remember how fun it used to be here? i have noticed allot of the old regulars leaving and I can see why. People like this little boy are allowed to chase people away. I hope the good people at SWF.com realize people like that don't spend money or attract people to this site. He thinks he is a tough guy
yea...computer wise guy , on his profile he says he sells crack to school kids.....that's really funny....if your 5 maybe. My 12yr old son cant come here anymore b/c i don't want him to see what this guy types. I REALLY don't think this is what they want...do you?

spanko

Not sure what set you off like this pal but I just looked at your thread and did not see anything really bad.
IBTL

m0nk

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2835824
You have been around awhile , remember how fun it used to be here? i have noticed allot of the old regulars leaving and I can see why. People like this little boy are allowed to chase people away. I hope the good people at SWF.com realize people like that don't spend money or attract people to this site. He thinks he is a tough guy
yea...computer wise guy , on his profile he says he sells crack to school kids.....that's really funny....if your 5 maybe. My 12yr old son cant come here anymore b/c i don't want him to see what this guy types. I REALLY don't think this is what they want...do you?

I agree that he's not funny, and also very offensive. But, there's only so much you can do about inconsiderate people like that, considering free speech and all. I've been on the verge of leaving a few times, and he has also made me think of it too, but if they ban him, there will be another one taking his place at some point. There is also the ignore list, keep that in mind. I have only 1 person on mine, but he's about to get the honor of being #2.

crimzy

Originally Posted by m0nk
http:///forum/post/2835835
I agree that he's not funny, and also very offensive. But, there's only so much you can do about inconsiderate people like that, considering free speech and all. I've been on the verge of leaving a few times, and he has also made me think of it too, but if they ban him, there will be another one taking his place at some point. There is also the ignore list, keep that in mind. I have only 1 person on mine, but he's about to get the honor of being #2.
Monk, I really don't appreciate you putting me on your ignore list.

Not sure what he did to piss everyone off. Never seemed disrespectful in the threads I saw. Maybe I missed some.

IBTL

scotts

Originally Posted by m0nk
http:///forum/post/2835835
I have 14 on my ignore list, it really went up during the last month of the election.

nwdyr

it would be nice if the ignore list would stop them him from posting but it don't. I don't like neg. people like him on my thread. I have been here for 1yr and never found a jerk like this. Sorry if it set me off , but he is like a cold that just wont go away , and I am one of MANY who feel the same way. ANY comment he makes to me is unwanted , hey like I said maybe i will just leave, Let him stay

m0nk

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2835861
it would be nice if the ignore list would stop them him from posting but it don't. I don't like neg. people like him on my thread. I have been here for 1yr and never found a jerk like this. Sorry if it set me off , but he is like a cold that just wont go away , and I am one of MANY who feel the same way. ANY comment he makes to me is unwanted , hey like I said maybe i will just leave, Let him stay
I've seen a few come and go in my tenure, but I've only been around for 2 years too, I'm sure there have been, and will be, others.

m0nk

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2835886
Hey I am here to have a few laughs, see what is going on with other people. I have enough problems in my life, I don't need other's bringing in their rain clouds.
Totally. It's sad when someone says that they can't let their kids on to a "family friendly" forum anymore.