Is this enough light to keep whatever coral I want?

al mc

Good question. If the fixture has individual reflectors for each light, probably.
There is some debate whether you can keep high light demanding acros and clams, but if you keep them up off the substrate you greatly increase your
chance for success.

teen

you should be able to keep anything lighting wise as long as you have good individual reflectors.

jmesmcm

I agree you should be able to keep pretty much anything but SPS may not thrive and grow as colorful as they would nder higher intensity lighting.

al mc

goonter..The wattage issue that you have does not trouble me as much as whether the lights have individual reflectors. The reflectors greatly increase the intensity of the light going into the tank as other people have also noted. Just one person's opinion

perfectdark

Ditto.... I believe you can keep most anything as long as you use individual reflectors and IMO Parabolic would be the best. As mentioned some extremly high demanding sps and clams may need to be up higher on your LR shelf but I believe you can house them.

teen

yea, you should be able to keep sps and clams no problem. as long as you have the individual reflectors.