Is this Pop Eye?

sepulatian

Yes it is. What are your water readings for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, ph, kh, salinity and temp? What do you feed him?

hkgar

I alternate between Formula 1 and Formula 2. I also put in a bit of Spirulina for the Omnivores and some seaweed on a clip. Last night I feed Formula 1 after soaking it in garlic water for a while. He doesn't seem to show any improvement today.
The Clarki's Anemonie passed on yesterday about the same time I noticed the Pop Eye. He has been removed from the tank and Amonia check right after removal, it was zero.

lion_crazz

Why did the anemone die? How long did you have the anemone? Was the clarkii hosting it?
Your pH and kH are both a bit low. I would recommend you begin buffering your kH. Pick up either some Kent's Super dkH buffer or some SeaChem Carbonate Hardness buffer.

hkgar

I know the dKH and Ph are low. I have been adding 20 ml of Kent Pro Buffer the last two mornings in an effort to get them up. I had the Anemonie for about 2 years. The Clarkii was hosting it. and feeding it. The last month or so he had been moving a lot in the tank (90 gallon with a 25 gallon sump) and seemed to be staying away from the light. I am not entirely sure that he died but he was on the botton of the tank under some rock and very small (withered looking) as a precaution to probable death and tank problems I removed him.
Lighting is two 250 watt Mh and 260 watts of PC actinic. I just changed from 10K Mh to 14K mh.
Others in the tank are a Coral Beauty, Yellow Tang, Blue Hippo Tank, Lawnmower Blennie and a Purpleback Pseudochromis.