Issues to be addressed

lionfish

LionFish says......
Well, seems like there has been some problems in the forums as of late. First off, I would like to apologise to everybody for letting that "member" to post something like that for that long. That was totally wrong and I won't have that crap in my forum so I deleted it. So, if that person has a problem with me, they can tell me but it doesn't matter because I have already alerted the administrator of this and you will be banned. So, with that addressed, I will move to the next thing. Shark bashing. Now, believe me, I believe in freedom of speech and all but I won't take any bashing. Most of you are very vocal about many interesting subjects and I like to read your posts but some people decide that because a shark was harsh in a response that they can go postal on the shark. I am a firm supporter of BurnNSpy and the guy says it like it is. And for anyone that has been here long enough to know me, I am the same way. So, people, please, if you have a problem with a shark address it calmly instead of ranting and raving in a post about how mean sharks are. It is unnecesarry to drag out a subject against a shark just to vent and make that shark look bad. God knows, I've had enough of those posts against me. If you have a problem with a moderator calmly address it to the moderator and explain your problem to them. I truthfully believe that this is one of the best boards on the net and as long as I'm here, it's going to stay that way. If you are going to explode on someone or just post pranks, there is no place on here for you. This is a site to learn about this hobby. I thank all of you who have spent your time to help this board and who have given your time to make it a better place. So, lets keep all of this in mind and enjoy the site. And trust me, it will be the last you see of that member.

topfish

I totally agrre, with you. I dont think the sharks are mean at all, they are great, and give great info.

grouperhead

what are you talking about when you say "that member" to post something so long. i must have missed it since im not here as much as i used to be and i must have missed it. and i agree with you on the shark bashing, and bashing of anyone for that matter, if you have a problem settle it in an adult way, not like a little baby. bo

fender

Grouper, you missed nothing. There was a "member" with a

[hr]
"name" who posted a stupid prank post that was also tasteless and....childish.
Thanks Lionfish, keep up the good work.