IT all has to go NOW! 2 Tanks.. Make offers!

triggaluv

Ok fish lovers... here is the scoop... I have some stuff that I need to get rid of immediately... Such as... Well.. Everything. MAKE ME AN OFFER... I am a poor ongoing 28 year college graduate (in graduate school boo..) I have put a lot of time and effort into my tanks.. and I love them dearly...
Please contact me asap if interesterd... I dont think they will last that long.....Brent.garbett@gmail.com or call me 309.269.8439 I am in Dubuque, Iowa. (Border of WI, IA, IL) I have had my tanks up and running for a long time and they are in excellent condition and I have taken very good care of my fish (thats why they are so old)
Tank #1 Reef Tank
46 Gallon Bow Front Tank
matching wood stand
power compacts (110w blue/white) Odyssea
45-50lbs live sand
20-25lbs live rock (figi, tonga, carribbean, florida) All mixed up...
many corals (soft)
multiple mushrooms
fighting conch
large snail
roughly 10 hermits
2.5 year old pair of clowns (DARK ORANGE/almost black)
9 year old yellow tang
clownfish anenmoe ( i dont know what type it is but the clownfish love it.. it was about $60 at the lfs)
jebo protien skimmer
2 over the back filters
1 large white pinchushin urchin

Tubs to move water/utilsils/all my stuff needs to go :-(
I would be ridiculasly happy with 600... but just happy with 5.
the tank has been up and running for quite some time... I would prefer not to part out stuff... but if I have to I will... I have to get rid of this thing immediately... I had a little accident with my protien skimmer (my air intake hose fell int he tank when I was gone and pumped water OUT... and well.. the landlord had a fit) The tank has been running for over 14 years.... .Its beautiful... and a great start for somebody wanting to get into the hobby!

[hr]
I ALSO have a 55 gallon fish only tank, 50-55 lbs live rock, 5 year old undulated trigger. regular lighting, two large filters, the tank has been running for about 5 years... Excellent condition. Black. matching stand/hood... etc.

aspen

How much are you selling the anenmoe and urchin for? I am very interested. However I am in Colorado so would you ship?