It is about time.

ruaround

totally agree!!! glad to see him go... i sure hope no other team takes a chance on him... he is classless!!!

digitydash

If you ask me he hasn't shown anything in the office or on the court to get another chance.I read he still will be with the knicks but in a undisclosed part of the teams office
I am not even a knicks fan but I believe he should of been gone along time ago.

gmann1139

I think its nice they're keeping Isiah gainfully employed.
I hope his 'role' involves cleaning toilets. B/c that's there where he took the Knicks.
I'm not even an NBA fan, prefer college, but I gotta say its been embarrassing for the Knicks since he's been at the helm.
The team's still going to be bad though, as they're paying bad players too much money.

digitydash

Originally Posted by gmann1139
http:///forum/post/2572114
I think its nice they're keeping Isiah gainfully employed.
I hope his 'role' involves cleaning toilets. B/c that's there where he took the Knicks.
I'm not even an NBA fan, prefer college, but I gotta say its been embarrassing for the Knicks since he's been at the helm.
The team's still going to be bad though, as they're paying bad players too much money.
They will be bad cause of Isiah great free agent skills.What baffles me was the contract extent a few year back.
Should of fired Isiah instead of Brown they maybe alot better.Cleaning toilets is a great idea