it must be horrible...

aarone

to go through life being stupid.
I thought no one could have less common sense than a quarter until i went to work tonight and the hostess sat people at a dirty table...you moron get a new job

aarone

does it matter? why would anyone in their right mind sit someone at a dirty table....thats disgusting
make them wait...that simple

polarpooch

Oh boy...wait till you've worked at your restaurant for a while. I could tell you horror stories! I worked at so many restaurants...it's a wonder I ever go out to eat. I'll tell you what, though...I'm NEVER rude to a waitress unless she's way out of line....too risky!

D

daniel411

Aarone,
I think everyone understands your pain:
LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
Bush to screen population for mental illness
Sweeping initiative links diagnoses to treatment with specific drugs
Posted: June 21, 2004
5:00 p.m. Eastern
©_2004_WorldNetDaily.com
President Bush plans to unveil next month a sweeping mental health initiative that recommends screening for every citizen and promotes the use of expensive antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs favored by supporters of the administration.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=39078

aarone

good read there daniel....
polar i have been there for 2 years now and i am fed up with dummies....we need a mandatory common sense course before hiring

orion7

Is Bush a Science Fiction fan?
I look at that article and I want to scream plagarism. As in the book Brave New World.:notsure:

fishman830

Originally posted by aarone
does it matter? why would anyone in their right mind sit someone at a dirty table....thats disgusting
make them wait...that simple

dude i know how you feel.. the dumb ones do that often.. i'm like.. i didn't wipe it down yet!!! so then i go up to the table and say i'm very sorry, but i need to wipe this table

T

tizzo

I think that it would be a lot less stress to go through life as an idiot...
You never have to consider the other side of ANYTHING,
You don't even realize that your an idiot,
You don't recognize when others are idiots,
You really don't even CARE about all that stuff,
I think it would be La- La peaceful!!

aarone

oh im sure it is tizzo my girl....but its got to be stressful on people you know that dont want to hurt your feelings