it seems im never going to sell this so i guess i will part

corals must go first and im only taking offers and dont be cheap sorry to be blunt but if you cant afford the colral that means you can afford to care for it.

nw2salt08

Those look really nice. If I had my 60 gal setup I would buy some off ya. Those should go pretty quick.

mr_x

is this a "name your price" thread? how much for everything shipped to 19301?

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2747834
is this a "name your price" thread? how much for everything shipped to 19301?
mr x that is only pics of what people asked for the full list is on my other thread.... for you 10 million $ please be serious

on hold for scuba
cloves
blastomussa
millepora
pink hammer
picasso acan
guys i will get all pics up later on today.... yes i will ship but if its not over night i wont guarentee anything. shippijng would be your choice from 14750. i have a bird

[hr]
to attend im also getting out of my other hobbies birds and lepord geckos.....

kellig

I, too would like to know what is available.
Sun coral? The big snail (sorry I dont mean to sound dumb,
just dont know what species it is) and is that a frog spawn????
You can pm me if you want!

Kelli

shaunalynna

Noticed another post where I believed you were going to start selling seperate. I would be interested in getting a price for a starter such as myself for the following. If we could agree on something fair and you did decide to ship then we maybe can work something out. I would be interested in the items below shipped to 32257
1 sun coral
green center candy cane coral
1 pink hammer
clove polyps
zoanthids
twilight pink
fire in the sky
watermelon
eagle eyes
blow pop
bam bam orange
dragon fire
fish
1 pair of onyx clowns 2 1/2 inches
1 fire fish
1 cleaner shrimp
2 fire shrimp
1 small ugly star fish the fury ones free with the live rock
You can reach me at Shauna1980@gmail.com and we can personally talk!

velrui

how much for the koralias 4s ,zoomed power sweeps, 2 feather dusters ,3 pep shrimp, i can wait till all the corals are sold . thanks, if shauna dont take the cleaner shrimp,fire shrimp and the ugly star i will.

mscarpena

I am interested in some stuff. I am interested in the clam, gorgonia, and I know you have some nice zoo's. Shoot me pics of the zoo's and let me know the price on the crocea clam, gorgonia, and shipping to 14150. Please shoot me an email at mscarpena@msn.com. Thanks