Items for sale in IOWA.

aceroc

I'm going to part out my system and have stuff to sell, i live in Davenport, Iowa.
2 percula clown fish , 1 blue/green reef chromis, 1 Purpleback Pseudochromis , 20 to 30 blue leg hermit crabs ( with about 20 empty shells), 3 turbo snails.
3 mushroom corals and a kenya tree coral frag. - $50 ( prefer local pickup )
Sump with hob overflow, return line w/ lokline and mag 12 return - $125 shipped
Taam Pro Twin venturi skimmer with extra rio 200 pump - $75 - shipped
260 watt 48" PC Lights with 4 moonlights w/ timer ( 3 months old ) - $110 shipped
5 stage R/O System w/ 3gal tank and about 20 feet of hose to reach tank / only 2 months old - $125 shipped
New 5gal bucket of IO salt - $25 ( prefer local pickup )
80 to 90lbs of rock, some is LR some is baserock that is now LR. – $125 ( local pickup )
30lbs oolite aragonite sand - $20
15 to 20lbs LR rubble ( great for a fuge ) - $20
Eheim model 1250 return pump - $35 shipped
Ask for pics of what you want to see - Acer0z@mchsi.com

coachklm

260 watt 48" PC Lights with 4 moonlights w/ timer ( 3 months old ) - $110 shipped
(who makes these)--what model? ***)

aceroc

Really don't know the overflow rate but i do know i am running the mag12 fully open and the ball valve for the over flow is maybe even half open. The R/O is 50gpd.

aceroc

Yes the rock is still in use has lots of green/purple all over. The rubble may be sold if kingspade still wants it, but the 80 to 90 lbs is still for sale.

aceroc

Actually that will work cause i am moving next weekend and everythign in the room will be cleared out. I also have a big rubermade container for all of it that i will give you. Just let me know for sure so i don't pass up any other people.
Thanks