Items left to sell...all or seperate

compinnov

Everyone,

The rest is for grabs except live rock, fish, and coral. Everything is for sale,acual shipping. The items left are.......
Aquafuge pro w/built in skimmer and cpr 50 overflow rated 300gph
Mag Drive 9.5 pump
Mag Drive 5 pump
Sqwd current device
Outer orbit 48 inch 150w/M/H light system
Coralife RODI system 50gpd
90 gallon tank, stand, glass lids and strip light(pick up only) I will throw in 2 emporer 400's, and a rena 300w heater with the tank all working perfect with original boxes and accesories and manuals.
Please post or email me if interested, 2speed@casscomm.com
I will be parting out my 20gal long reef, that has a current sattilite 130 watts light ficture pc compacts w/ moonlight, tank, stand all black, eco system 40 HOB, marineland magnum 350 deluxe filter system. System is 30 days old. Or sell all to one person if interested. Sell all for 500.00 pick up or ship at buyers expense.

compinnov

Funkyman,
I'll take 40.00 for the mag5 and 60.00 for the 9.5 shipping included. The mag 5 is about 4 months old and the mag9.5 is 2 weeks old. Both are excellent condition.
Thanks
John

compinnov

Originally Posted by spencka
I believe I sent you e-mail about your lighting! I'm interested if it'll work for my tank!
The light unit has 2 150w M/H's and 4 pc compacts(2-420n and 2-460n) with 6 moon lights and is 48 inches long.
I'll take 500.00 plus shipping for the unit.
Thanks
John

compinnov

Originally Posted by crazy4reefs
any chance you are selling just the cpr 50 overflow ? if so how much, thanks
Sorry, I wont sell the overflow without the fuge, The fuge will not work without it. So its a package deal. 300.00 plus shipping.
Thank you
John

compinnov

Originally Posted by HSanchez
How much for the lighting for the 20L?

I'll take 125 plus shipping to your zip
Thanks
John

compinnov

The light is sold pending funds!!!!! Outer orbit 150 m/h Thank you Steve.
All items will be delt with by time and date, first come first serve basis, its only fair, If anyone is upset with this, please let me know. I go by posts and emails, Emails seems to work better for me so I can keep track on who is first and so on. I email in a timely matter, within hours sometimes minutes. but I work from 10:30 am til 8:00pm everyday but tuesdays. Please bare with me if I dont respond quick.
The rest is still up for grabs!!!!
Thank you all
John

carshark

interested in heater if you have it cheap enough, i have a 29 gallon im setting up just bought an emporer 400, need a couple powerheads and a heater, strictly for Live rock curing and QT but i could use the stuff

compinnov

Originally Posted by forsale
hello..i am selling a submergable heater for $10 it was on my 55gal and i have two powerehead 404's for $40 not including shipping..im located in ohio if interested email me at sweetiipie71@yahoo.com

Please do not Hi-jack my thread. If you have something to sell start your own. That is very rude of you.
John

compinnov

Hello,
I will sell the 300w rena heater and 2- 1140 power heads for 50.00 for all of it, including shipping.
Let me know,
Thank you
John

compinnov

Outer Orbit lights still for sale!!!!!!!!! First person backed out do to his tank size was too small, This lighting system is made for a 75 gallon or a 90 gallon, a 150 gallon.

forsale

hello i am looking to sell eveything as a package for $600 and will break it up for the prices listed ..i have a 55gal oak tank ($60)(6months old) a turbo fluter skimmer($100) it worked on my 55 and my friends 210gal, my fluval 304 canister filter ($50), all of my rock over 9pieces with some growth($50), 2powerheads 404'2 ($40), 2pc lighting white and blue built into the hood with two fans ($200), wood stand($50, if you buy the hood i will throw in the stand for free) , chemicals ($30)
- Omega one super color (color flakes) its a 1oz bottle and it is full
-Purigen Ultimate Filtration 5.2oz bottle its 3quarters full
-B-Ionic Calcium Buffer System Component #1&2, 32oz bottles, barely used -Kent Marine-pH Buffer, 8.8oz bottle,3quarters left,
-Kent Marine-Turbo Calcium,quarter left
-Sea Cure copper treatment still in package never used, 2oz bottle
-Omega one-Marine Flakes,5.3oz bottle
-Kent Marine Essential Elements,8oz bottle,nearly full
-Chlor out,1oz bottle, full still in package
-Copper safe, 2oz bottle, still have original packaging ,
50lbs of crushed coral($20), hydrometer($5),buckets($5), submergable heater($10),nets & cleaning supplies($10),10gal iso tank with meds,air stone, heater, filter ($50) it really is a great deal, shipping is not included and i am located in ohio. if interested email me at sweetiipie71@yahoo.com
pics also available just email me will also entertain offers