its almost there

murph145

well ive been waiting and waiting to see this thing hit the surface and its pretty much there as the current blows the top surface around at times it breaks the surface so im assuming its guna start to puddle out and get flat on the top... or should i frag it and watch it again

trippkid

Looks awesome Murph, is that a Stuber Stag? Frag the lower stalks, and let the top grow to see how it will table out.

Matt

murph145

Originally Posted by Hunted
Frag it and send me some !

im sure ill be fragging it pretty soon ive already fragged it 4 times so far for friends around here its such a fast grower and it has a nice green with baby blue tips the last 3/4" where it grows

murph145

Originally Posted by trippkid
Looks awesome Murph, is that a Stuber Stag? Frag the lower stalks, and let the top grow to see how it will table out.

Matt
hey matt im not too sure picked it up at the wholesalers as a small aquacultured piece and its grown nicely over the last 7-8 months since ive gotten it.... yeah maybe i should see how it reacts to the surface now it will be interesting but ive scene sum that puddle out and it gets kinda ugly lookin haha

trippkid

It looks very similar to my Stuber stag, that's why I asked. Very nice, can't wait for all my frags to grow out into nice colonies.

Matt