Its back

pufferlover

I think the reason its back is due to the work of Lionfish and you the members, so a round of applause to you all.

lionfish

LionFish says......
Well, I told everyone that I would try to get it back and thats exactly what I did. With a little help from the rest of the gang, of course. I knew this forum was important to a lot of you and it was my favorite forum. Can't just let something die if it is that important to you. I made sure to let the whole gang of sharks know what I thought about it. But I thanked Admin5 for bringin' it back for us. What a guy.

lionfish

LionFish says......
Good question. Well, just to be politically correct and make sure I don't get all the women to start a petition against me I will try it again in a better way.
What a guy OR gal.
Oh yeah, I'm so smart, I even amaze myself. :D

pufferlover

Sort of reminds me of George Orwells book 1984 with BIG BROTHER watching and all knowing. Sometimes I kid my wife it is probably a 12 year old computer whiz with a bank of screens running it all (just kidding Admin5 really ). Sometimes I just can't help myself what can I say!

Thank you so much for getting this forum back....thought I was gonna have to get on my hands and knees and beg for it back! nah I wouldn't go that far....but anyways THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED GET IT BACK!!!!! :) :D :)

puffdad, the aggressive board was taken down and we faught back(thanks to lionfish) and we also made a petition to get it back and, it's back now. Why admin5 take it away? no one knows but him, but now it's back!

K

krustytheclownfish

Congratulations everyone. I don't spend a lot of time here since I don't have an aggressive tank, but I'm glad to see that people speaking up can make a difference. Good job and again congrats.

skirk

Wow, I's wondering what happened when I logged on yesterday. That was weird? Well, glad (as the rest of you are) that it's back now. Take care and "Post on my brothers and sisters! Post on!" =)