its been a few so heres a few new pictures

m0nk

Very cool! I usually don't like the woodgrain look but you've picked a great setup to match the flooring well, I like!

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by goingpoor

I like your trigger fish. How long have you had that set up with the bio balls? I am surprised that no one has commented on taking those out and putting live rock down there.

grubsnaek

Originally Posted by efishnsea
If it aint broke dont fix it
NIce Tank

WWWWOOOOOWWWW that was creepy before i looked down at your theard i said the same thing, even the "Nice Tank" too. i honestly have goose bumps rite now. thats weird. i thought the same thing just with out the thumbs up.

goingpoor

hayden574 Does your trigger nip at your corals???
no he has never nipped at my corals and ive had him for about 2 years almost...
bjoe23 nice tank how big is it?
my tank is a 180 gallon...
"I like your trigger fish. How long have you had that set up with the bio balls? I am surprised that no one has commented on taking those out and putting live rock down there."
you know maybe eventually i will put live rock down there but for know its all good,i bought that filter from the pet store off another tank they had running so the bio balls have been in there for a few years,ive only had the filter for about 7 months....
efishnsea thank for being so postive

and thank you all for taking out the time to give me a holla about the set up...

N

nemo_66

finally found a 180gallon that looks good. how do you like the dimesions? what lighting do you have? nice tank btw. i dont really like the stands that come with them since they are so low, i might build my own

m0nk

I'm also putting together specs for a 180 gallon setup and wondered what lighting setup you have. It looks like the Aqualight Pro. If so, do you have 3 150w HQI or 3 250w? I was thinking about the Current Outer Orbit since it's a bit cheaper but it only has 3 150w HQI and I'm not crazy about the dual actinic that's in that one (I current have the Current Satellite on my 55g that has those bulbs), so I might go with the Aqualight. Do you have any SPS? The one pic looks like there's a monti cap but I couldn't tell.
Thanks!!

goingpoor

Originally Posted by m0nk
I'm also putting together specs for a 180 gallon setup and wondered what lighting setup you have. It looks like the Aqualight Pro. If so, do you have 3 150w HQI or 3 250w? I was thinking about the Current Outer Orbit since it's a bit cheaper but it only has 3 150w HQI and I'm not crazy about the dual actinic that's in that one (I current have the Current Satellite on my 55g that has those bulbs), so I might go with the Aqualight. Do you have any SPS? The one pic looks like there's a monti cap but I couldn't tell.
Thanks!!

yes it is a aqua light pro and it has the 3 150 wish it had the 250 but i got a really good deal on it from pet store for 500.00 i have only had this light for about three weeks know before i was running 2 175

[hr]
socket mh with actinics,yes a have two sps not really sure what kind they are but i have had them for about 7 months know?????......

the 180 has only been up for 5 months i went from a 110 high

m0nk

Originally Posted by goingpoor
yes it is a aqua light pro and it has the 3 150 wish it had the 250 but i got a really good deal on it from pet store for 500.00 i have only had this light for about three weeks know before i was running 2 175

[hr]
socket mh with actinics,yes a have two sps not really sure what kind they are but i have had them for about 7 months know?????......
I think are orange encrusting montiporas. Not 100% sure though, but that's what looks like is in the 3rd pic in the second post.
That's an awesome deal, those lighting fixtures usually go around $1000. I'm certainly jealous.