its been a while! new tank shot

murph145

wow i havent been on line in a while!
SWF has some new sections now nice... i just wanted to say hi to those who remember me and show an updated tank shot... tank has been doin well for the most part but i actually just got rid of a ton of zoo's they were over taking my tank even with all i have gotten rid of my tank is still loaded haha... i am getting all new LR in the next few weeks and ridding my tank of almost all zoo's, gsp and polyps since they were wreckin havock on my sps stinging and such....

trippkid

Truly awesome as always Murph. I haven't been on this site much either, glad I caught your updated tank shot. My tank has been doing pretty well, kind of the same issues with softies stinging everything. Good luck, I hope the rock transfer goes without a hitch, be careful breaking those beauties off the rocks. Good luck.
Matt

big

Outstanding still Murph, Glad to see you back. As more time passes for me I have learned all too well what you mean too with the softies contiual warfare!!

coral keeper

Wow! Amazing tank!!
What brand of calcium and alk test do you use and what brand of calcium and alk do you dose?

murph145

thanks everyone its nice to cruise the boards again and look at peoples tanks i just wish i had more time haha...
trippkid and big nice to see your still around how has it been goin hows the tanks?
Coral Keeper.... i run a calcium reactor a MRC-CR2 it keeps up on most of the calcium and alk needs but i still have to watch it and dose accordingly i seem to be dosing a teaspoon of seachem reefbuilder every few days and a few cap fuls of liquid calcium too and then some magnesium salk once a week... i also run Kalk in my auto top off system to help keep up with the needs... the calm was and still is a big demand on my calcium..
TeresaQ... lol u really dont want that issue unless u want an all zoo tank... i love how zoo's and polyps make a tank look growin in but if they would just stay the way i wanted them but they got outa control and they like to sting and grow over other corals which is no bueno....
nycbob... thanks man im glad most of my corals have survived my off time and have continued to grow... the clam is huge thats for sure everyone is always amazed by it when they come to my house for the first time...

reefkprz

How did I miss this thread?
tank still looks great. good to see your back on here. hope you stick around. see you around

paintballer768

Just needed to say that your clam is the biggest Ive ever seen. Love the tank, if you ever have any more corals that you are getting rid of, post it on the Selling forum, itll take like 20 minutes max to get a response

murph145

hey nanoreefer how have you been! im glad u still like my tank hows ur setup been doing??
yea i have been good very busy with work ive switched into sales so i keep busy all day online with work so i barely ever come on when i am at home in the evening... my tank was doing its thing and i just didnt have time to swing on in and chat much anymore.... sorry i made people think i got banned
... i enjoy being a member of this site and being able to answer questions and have questions of my own answered when i have them... this site helped me very much to get my tank to where it is today with all the helpful members i was able to save money by not listening to my LFS when they tried to sell me crap marked up like it was gold haha...
anyways im still around and doin good thanks again!

teresaq

Originally Posted by murph145
http:///forum/post/2697887
TeresaQ... lol u really dont want that issue unless u want an all zoo tank... i love how zoo's and polyps make a tank look growin in but if they would just stay the way i wanted them but they got outa control and they like to sting and grow over other corals which is no bueno....
I dont keep anything but softies anyway. I would love a tank covered in just zoos. I was well on my way to getting that until my fish sitter killed almost all my frags i was growing out while i was on vacation.
Oh well, i start again. at least i could save 5 frags. I am starting some multi rocks for my tank.

T

tizzo

Hiya Murph...

Aintchoo supposed to be a mod!?? You ain't allowed to leave! Your binded by modtract.
Oh, nice tank too.. but you already know that.